Join Tasting Table on Thursday, June 7th in NYC for the return of the Lobster Rumble, the biggest, butteriest event of the summer, in celebration of our 10th anniversary.
Get your tickets now for this epic culinary competition featuring 25 of the country's top lobster rolls battling for the title of Fan Favorite. Guests will taste -- and vote -- their way through all of the rolls and enjoy open bars pouring beer, wine and seasonal cocktails.
This year's contenders include Luke's Lobster, The Mermaid Inn, Red Hook Lobster Pound, Thames Street Oyster House, The John Dory Oyster Bar, Seamore's, The Crabby Shack, Grey Lady, Old Port Lobster Shack, Court Street Lobster, Ed's Lobster Bar, The Maine Lobster Lady, Peacemaker Lobster & Crab Co., B&G Oysters, Dock & Roll Diner, Bite Into Maine, Bob's Clam Hut, McLoon's Lobster Shack, North River Lobster Co., Ford's Fish Shack, The Salt Line, Victory Meat & Seafood, Burger & Lobster, SaltBrick Tavern and Wixter Market.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET ($185 + tax):
- Entry to Rumble main event: 7:30 -10:30 PM
- 25 lobster roll stations
- Dessert deck with 5 of the city's best sweet treats including DŌ, Ice & Vice, Petee's Pie Company, Salty Road, Georgetown Cupcake and more.
- Open bars pouring beer, wine and seasonal cocktails
VIP PASS ($275 + tax):
- Early event access from 6:30 - 7:30 PM
- Entry to the VIP lounge including an exclusive raw bar
- VIP gift bag (valued at over $165)