From Bushwick to Prospect Heights to Gowanus, we’ve scoured Brooklyn for the craftiest and most delicious Bloody Marys. You won't find any plain tomato juice and horseradish concoctions here.
Enjoy 3 hours of TEN of Brooklyn's most creative and innovative Bloody Marys, created by the finest restaurants and bars in King's County. Includes Brooklyn bagel bar, cheese station, champagne bar, tastes of local artisanal food and drinks, live music, and more.
We'll be pouring Bloody Marys by:
- Iron Station (South Slope) Winner, People's Choice award, 2016
- Catfish (Crown Heights) Runner up, People's Choice award, 2016
- Skylark Bar (Park Slope) (Fest Nominee, 2016)
- Insa (Gowanus)
- Congress Bar (Cobble Hill) (Winner, People's Choice award, 2015)
- Lobster Joint (Greenpoint)
- A&E Supply Co. (Gowanus)
- Travel Bar (Carroll Gardens)
Micheladas by Citrico (Prospect Heights)
And more to be announced soon!
Yummy food and drink samples from: Vampire Vineyards, Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, Cocktail Crate, Polar Seltzer, Grady's Cold Brew, Cypress Grove Chevre, Krave Jerky, Toma Bloody Mary mix, ADK Bloody Mary Tonic, K Bloody Mary, hummustir, Bruce Cost Ginger Ale, Pilot Kombucha & more!
Hip shakin afro-latin jazz by Sabor and The Afro Latineers
Vodka by Marz Vodka by Supernova Spirits
Lunch available from Gnarly Eats, home of Brooklyn's highest rated buttermilk fried chicken sandwich!
21+ to enter. This event will sell out in advance. Line up subject to change. Sorry no refunds.